TrioCaine or Dermaplanet Laser Numbing Cream is a local analgesic, anesthetic, and antipruritic. It is used to prevent pain associated with needle insertion (such as vaccination/immunization, Blood Tests, and Blood Donation), intravenous cannulation and minor cosmetic procedures (such as micro needling, microdermabrasion, laser treatments, tattooing, tattoo removal and waxing.)
- It is suitable for pre-op laser surgery.
- It can also be used for minor burns, sunburns, insect bites and minor skin irritations.
- Active ingredients are Benzocaine 20%, Lidocaine 6% and Tetracaine 4%.
- Available in 15g, 30g and 60g tubes as well as 500g jars.
- It should only be applied on intact skin.
- Numbing effect will vary depending on the skin thickness and acceptance to the active ingredient.
Directions for use:
- Apply before and after injection, or laser surgery or as directed by physician.
- Results are obtained quickly in 15 minutes. There’s no need for a dressing or plastic wrap.