Tridocaine is a local analgesic, anaesthetic, and antipruritic. It is used to minimize pain associated with needle insertion, intravenous cannulation, and superficial surgery on skin. It is also suitable for pre-op laser surgery.
- It can also be used for temporary relief of pain from minor burns, sunburns, insect bites and minor skin irritations.
- Tridocaine contains 20% Benzocaine, 6% Lidocaine and 4% Tetracaine.
- Numbness kicks in as early as 10 -15 minutes.
- Available in 15g tubes.
Directions for use:
- Apply before and after injection, or laser surgery or as directed by physician.
- Results are obtained quickly in 10 – 15 minutes. There is no need for a dressing or plastic wrap. Should be applied to intact skin only.