Topicaine 5% topical anesthetic gel is a non-oily translucent gel that has 5% Lidocaine along with skin permeation enhancers and soothing agents. It is a very effective numbing gel with label indication: anorectal pain. When applied to the peri-anal region it quickly soothes and numbs the area. It should not be used inside the rectum.
- Topicaine 5% can be used for temporary relief of pain & itching.
- It can also be used for waxing and laser hair removal.
- No prescription is required.
- Ingredients are 5% Lidocaine, water, ethanol, glycerin, jojoba oil, aloe vera oil, glyceryl monolaureate, shea butter, alpha-bisabolol, benzyl alcohol, carbomer 940 and EDTA.
- Available in 10g, 30g and 113g tubes.
- Quick acting topical anesthetic numbs the skin efficiently, 20 minutes to 1 hour post application.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use over large areas of the body.
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor.
Directions for Use:
- Apply a sufficient amount on the area.
- The recommended application time is 30 minutes to 1 hour for maximum effect. Clear, non-oily gel does not dry out upon application like other products.
- Wipe off excess numbing gel.
- Begin procedure.
Topicaine 5 Customer Testimonials
"Just follow directions and the product will work. I expected a tingling sensation would mark the onset of anesthesia. But no, after an hour of contact with the gel, the skin was insensitive to pain, but there was never any tingling." ~Bree
"Works very well. Relieves pain, itching and soreness. I would recommend this product and will buy again as needed." ~Seth
"I bought this product for tattoo removal and it worked great. I recommend it to anyone looking to reduce the pain." ~Dallas
"Used Topicaine prior to a laser tattoo removal procedure. I caked this product on for 45 minutess. Went in for the procedure with the laser set at 800v, I couldn't feel a thing. I would recommend this to anyone who is either getting a tattoo or any laser removal treatment." ~Joe
"I bought Topicaine because my dermatologist uses it before I get laser hair removal. It isvery useful and nnumbed my skin like the one my dermatologist uses. Very happy." ~Spencer
" It's very true that you need to give yourself a minimum of 30 minutes to let it kick in after application. I usually give myself enough time between application and electrolysis (45 minutes to an hour). With that time-frame electrolysis is almost pain-free... Discomfort in super-sensitive areas will still occur but it won't be so painful." ~Lily
"best stuff around for neuro damage and far cheaper than the patches that the dr. prescribed. You only need a lil bit to do the trick and you can use at least 6 times a day. A true bargain. Give it a try and you will feel better for it." ~Peggy