TattoocaineZ is a long-lasting skin analgesia used for tattooing, body piercing and laser tattoo removal. It doesn’t affect skin healing and bleeding. It is safe to use with correct application.
- Active ingredients are Lidocaine, Prilocaine and Benzocaine.
- Available in 10g tubes.
- One 10g tube can be applied up to a skin area that’s approximately 20cm x 15cm in size.
- Shelf Life is 3 years.
- The numbing effect lasts up to 4 hours.
Directions for use:
- Put a generous amount of TattoocaineZ numbing cream. It is recommended to apply approximately 2-3mm in thickness onto skin.
- Cover the area with an occlusive dressing or plastic wrap affixed with an adhesive tape.
- Wait for at least an hour, but you can also leave it on for a maximum of 2 hours.
- Wipe off TattoocaineZ and clean the entire treated skin area with antiseptic lotion before procedure. The duration of numbness can last up to 4 hours after cream removal.
- Begin procedure.