NumbFast - Topical Anesthetic Numbing Cream
NumbFast numbing cream is a topical anesthetic cream that can be used for painful cosmetic procedures such as tattoos, laser hair removal, tattoo removal, bikini waxing and piercing. • It contains 5% active ingredient of Lidocaine and Prilocaine.
It is a certified product manufactured from Canada and distributed to different countries.
It comes in a 30g tube that can cover approximately 6” X 6” area of skin.
The numbing effect is known to work at rapid speed. It numbs the skin 30 minutes after the application and lasts up to 3-4 hours.
Directions for Use:
- Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
- Apply a thick amount of NumbFast numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream, approximately 1/8" or 3-5 mm thick on the area.
- Cover the cream with plastic wrap i.e. saran wrap. This keeps the cream from air drying and the heat created under the plastic wrap helps activates the cream.
- Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas. Apply NumbFast over the entire work area, and then remove the plastic wrap in sections as the procedure progresses.
- Skin usually remains numb for 1-4 hours. The skin remains numb depending on skin type and location on body.
"Got a tattoo that covered the majority of my back. Slathered on both tubes about 1.5hrs prior to the work being done. Wrapped myself in saran wrap. The areas where I didn't cake it on, I felt it some but not like it would be normally. My session took 4 hours, and I started feeling it by the last half hour. But Numb fast still a good numbing cream." ~Donald
"Good product! just follow the instructions and you'll never feel the needle. I have lots of tattoos wish I knew about this stuff 3 years ago." ~Marjorie
"We use this in the clinic for our patients...we use it as a pre-numbing agent before giving them an injection. It helps a bit with the initial sting of the needle." ~Susan
"Put it on one-half hour prior to use and only it worked okay--not completely numbing. Use it liberally on the area you want to treat." ~Anthony
"It's pretty good except if your doing ""certain"" areas for waxing. Externally however it was good." ~Carol
"This works great! and I applied it about 2.5-3 hours ahead of time and it lasted for two hours of tattooing. I tell everyone how great this product is and would recommend it to anyone." ~Levi
"I will say honestly it worked for me, I got a tattoo on my back, and i applied the stuff on me, followed the instructions, and when I went to go get my tat a couple hours later, I couldn't feel anything. The only reason I knew he was tatting me was because I heard the gun." ~Thomas
"As other reviewers have stated, there is nothing that will take away the pain of initial use of an epilator, especially in highly sensitive (bikini) areas. No matter how thickly I applied the product or how long I let is sit in contact with my skin, epilation was just as painful in the bikini area as well as on my legs. I will say it worked ok on my under-arms. Having gotten multiple tattoos in the past without any type of numbing cream, I would suggest saving your money and just manning up if you're getting a tatoo. If you can't tolerate that small amount of pain, you don't need a tattoo." ~Wanda
"NumbFast works just ok. Have to use a lot of the product leave it on thick of at least 1 hour before you have to leave the house. Dr Numb with 5% stuff works better." ~Joyce
"Not bad at all however after it wears off after you wipe the cream off and last about 15 - 30 minutes. Its not bad at all I assure you I am a tattoo monster but I was tripping about my foot so I got it done after I applied this cream first. It doesnt take the pain away completely but it does take some away." ~Frieda